Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ WE ARE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 07S15 (:

♥ TAGGIES TAGS TAGS


♥ FELLOW S15 KIDS

aisyah. dinesh. faith. faris. hariz. hazimah. jasmine. jianmin. jolyn. kenneth. lit hien. li xin. marilyn. meng koon. ming long. muhd. myra. oi xin. ramya. raymond. rishi. sandy. sara. sufi. vijay. wayne. wen pu. yani. yanling.

♥ MAYBE USEFUL LINKS

07S17.
07S18.
07S19.
07S20.
07S23.
PJC website.
e-learning portal.

CLASS OUTING PHOTOS!!

POST PW
SETTLERS + HARI RAYA SENTOSA
EAST COAST

CREDITS;

giant pixel
the MYRA. :)

Monday, November 12, 2007
3:53 PM

Hey hey. Congrats and well done to all who got promoted. My sympathies to those who didn make it. Well.. i didn make it too! Cheer up, ppl. For those who didn make it to J2, failure is not falling. Failure is when u fail to pick urself up after falling. Come and talk to me! I can share with you guys my best n most optimist point of view. Heeh. Anw, I thought through my options and ive decided to stay. (in the process of persuading my parents to let me though. :( )

Please make the best out of this end of year hols. Be determined to do well. I dun wanna see my friends who got promoted, having to drop back down to J1 again next yr. Pls use the time to be prepared to do v well next yr. U guys haf less than a yr. Oh. I oso dun wanna see friends repeating J1 again getting "trashed" by the newbies. So everyone, aim for distinctions yea. :)

So ppl, let me end my duty as ur dearest Class Manager by planning out our class outing. We shud haf it fun and memorable yea. Must miss me! LOL. Everyone up for Sentosa on MON, 19 nov?? Pls inform me or sufi whether u guys can make it asap. Aft tt, u guys can start tinking hu'll be the next nominated class manager. Heh.

Lets go back down memory lane and see what we went thru for this one year tt's ending pretty soon. Ive got loads of pictures to share. Haha!


Our first "class outing". Just seven of us. But it was real fun..



Then there was the Amazing race around S'pore.



So there was wayne, sufi, yani, sandy n me :)



I'll miss the fun times we had..



And I'll miss working with Sufi..


Oh mann. I dun haf pics taken during sports' meet n nobody took pics during the inter house games. But we all noe, keller rocks! Its thanks to the participants from our class tt keller is the champion house. Yea, babies. Cheers!




Lets take a look at some pics in class :)


Early in the morning.. I was just distributing some stuff..




See the GC? Its math tutorial..




Mdm Goh looking serious as usual




Mr Chan teaching chem. Heh.




Civics tutorial! :)




I guess the lesson was interesting..

Now lets look at we do during breaks :)




eating rite after PE



cooling down?



Smile! heeh.



The guys eating together



Ice Kacang?



Looks like some bribery going on..



Jamming in class

Whee! Class outing pics now. :)



Lit kids with their game of scrabble




Ugly ugly ugly



Dinesh, me, san..



Sufi with Li Xin, Yani n lyn..



Look at how sufi play



Sniff sniff. Nice dare. :)



I gotta win Sufi!



Aisyah's bored?



Oi Xin, the twins, Meng Koon, Jolyn n their fren (forgot her name)




This game needs team work. N we haf it.



Sufi n i :)



We got lotsa money. Haha! :)



Walk walk walk..




Nice tree?



Just having fun..



1, 2, pose!



Not according to height definitely



The breeze was nice..



Nice face, Yani!



Cool hunks?



We noe the statues love us



Oh. U guys arent tall enuff..



At some MRT station..



Down the escalator..



Guess who's feeding her..



Dinner at food republic. :)

It was really fun tt day. so many pics were taken. Lets haf another one which is even more fun! :D

More pics! it was the Hari Raya season..

(On the third day of Hari Raya..)


The guys eating at Miss Siti's..




Jas, San, Yani, Jimah, Me n Miss Siti



Meng Koon, Jolyn, Yan Ling, Oi Xin, Li Xin n Faith surrounding Miss Siti




All of us who went to her house :)



Relaxing at Jimah's house




Sufi wanted it candid..



Jimah's house! :)




Jimah's staircase. her house was just so beautiful..



Aisyah n her uninvited guests

(2nd day of 'Raya Outing'..)


Yani, me n Aisyah at Faris's hse



Faris's hse. (his lil' bro is damn cute!)




My house :)




A shot while waiting for the bus




Yani's hse




Sufi's hse


And then.. no more houses were visited. Haha!!
But we had loads of fun, reaching home past midnight and then reaching school at 10.30am just for civics tutorial the next day. Heeh.

Wow! I tink this post is oredi v long. Kk, I'll end soon. I still haf more pics not uploaded here. Can ask from me for them if u guys want. Heeh. Just wanna say sorry to all who were not invited for the second day of 'Raya Outing'. We just wanted the malays to go to keep the group small and manageable. Sorry yea!

K then. All must come for class outing! Cya guys soon.

♥ the myra

while i live, i learn.